November 23, 2017

Computas takes over Romanian company Ascenta

Norwegian company Computas took over an 85 % stake in Ascenta, the IT consultancy division of Romanian Softwin group. The news made the headlines in the Norwegian publication Computerworld, which also specified that the remaining 15 % of the shares will remain in the possession of the Ascenta GM. The value of the transaction was not made public. According to Trond Eilertsen, CEO of Computas, this is a strategic acquisition for Computas which opens doors for the company to the EU and south-Eastern European markets.

Source: Business-Review (read more)

As parents we have a duty of care to our offspring http://topspying.com/best-cell-phone-spy-for-android/ and part of that is making sure that they are using the internet safely and appropriately

Speak Your Mind

*

Click on the picture to try another code*

Click on the picture to try another code

Uncategorized
Powered by: