November 20, 2017

Bucharest-Ploiesti motorway inauguration postponed again

Transport Minister, Ovidiu Silaghi, said yesterday that the Bucharest-Ploiesti motorway (A3) will open for traffic on Saturday, a date established after several postponements. “Traffic safety does not allow us to open traffic”, Silaghi said while on a visit to the worksite. Silaghi mentioned the problems would be solved within a month. “The time is extremely short and June 30 is the term the constructors set, but it was not also a politically assumed term. (…) The contract has registered delays, they should have finished it on December 15, therefore penalties would be enforces as of that date”, Septimiu Buzasu, Secretary of State with the Ministry of Transport, said. He added that planarity defects had been identified. The shortcomings are to be repaired in July. According to CNADNR General Manager Mihail Basulescu, traffic could be opened on August 1. He also noted that the opening of traffic on the Bucharest-Ploiesti motorway would not be exactly in a motorway regime, in the sense that it would not provide all the regular features. He reassured that the pace of work will be maintained. Asked about the speed restrictions that would be imposed, Basulescu said it would be “around 100 km/h, as it is on a European road” and that any speed limits would be imposed together with the Traffic Police.

Source: Nine o’clock (read more)

Coe and his team have been using on a large scale in the uk and to see how they might translate www.pro-homework-help.com to schools on the other side of the atlantic

Speak Your Mind

*

Click on the picture to try another code*

Click on the picture to try another code

Uncategorized
Powered by: